We will be posting more tutorials soon. In the meantime, please check out the below:
- Tutorial 2: Embedding the Forum using PHP
- Tutorial 3: Remote Writable Methods using PHP
Also, please note our API usage guidelines and tips.
- * Your API key should be kept secret, and should not be exposed for all to see.
- * You should NEVER store a user's password, under any circumstance. Pass the password to the phish.net API, and keep the resulting authkey and the username. under no circumstance should you retain a user's password anywhere. Any app found doing this will be immediately deactivated.
- * The API prefers POST data to GET data.
- * A user should never see their own authkey or your API key.